Main features of WiAdvance Billing & Operation Management (BOM)
Unleash Your Cloud Potential and Empower Your IT Team
Cloud resource should be managed and allocated precisely.
- How to control the expense within budget?
- How to analyze usage by department and workload?
- How to optimize usage by service category?
- How to predict potential usage?
Expense analytics report and visualized dashboard
Customer provision and management
Discount setting and billing process
Alert and optimization
WiAdvance Billing & Operation Management will solve the problems！
WiAdvance supports CIOs to make data-driven decisions for internal cloud business and to grow cloud with confidence to support business growth.
Optimize Your Cloud Cost and Manageability
- Manage your Azure cost with business insights
- Optimize Azure usage to enhance performance with high C/P value
- Analyze usage trend easily with interactive dashboard
- Manage user account and access control easily
- Support Azure hybrid usage (Azure, Azure Stack)
- Support different subscription model (EA, Open, CSP)
- Customers can check different subscription model (EA, Open, CSP)
- Azure Stack will be included in BOM as well
- Logging in BOM with Azure account, you can view the summary of your usage status easily and usage trend at a glance
- BOM analyzes Azure usage with multiple dimensions, including by group, by month, and by service type
- Both customers and resellers can check monthly billing information on BOM directly and also check historical billing information on BOM
- Customers can set monthly budget by company or by subscription to easily find out whether any project goes over budget
- Customers can set alert to get notification and check the resource spending status